Monday, November 8, 2010

THERE IS NO PLACE...

...I would rather be right this second, than NYC.
One of my best friends is there.
My childhood friend is there.
My favorite Swede is there. I adore him and miss him.
My friend's new boyfriend is there. And, I have a feeling he will be around for some time.
And, I just wish that I was there right now to be with all of them.
All the people that I miss desperately and love much.

But, sometimes...NYC is just a little bit too small. Even for me. There are just some people you never want to run into. And, you know what? NYC is that small town, when you run into the people you don't want to run into. It's those people that don't even know WHY they are in NYC that ruin that city. Unfortunately.

So tonight...just to get the real essence of what I love...I just decided to hang out with my very dear friend. From NYC. A REAL brooklyn-ite. Not a fake wanna-be one. An actual REAL NY'er. The kind I really like. The kind I love. The kind that makes NYC what it really is. Not just a facade.

It makes me feel better already. Thanks ES! Love ya much!

No comments:

Post a Comment