Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IN A BIKINI...

Only in LA.

It all started this weekend when I decided to try out my green thumb again. Went to the nursery, picked up a bunch of flowers and herbs and veggies. And, to my surprise...I forgot how much I love gardening! It's relaxing. My other yoga.

I was telling AK that I was gardening in the front yard in my bikini. And, we started this whole thing about how everyone should do everything in a bikini. That's the new motto for the summer. And, why not? It's easy in LA when the weather is sunny and 80 every other day.

As I was digging up the dirt in my bikini...one of my neighbors came over and told me that I would make a good wife. Why, I think? Because I'm in a bikini? AK says, why yes! Every man wants to watch his wife prance around in a bikini. It's funny because I've never even really thought of getting married. Not that I don't want to, I just don't dwell on it. And besides, there have only been 2 men thus far I would have even *considered* marrying. Plus, if and only if I decide to tie the knot...it will be one time and one time only. The first guy was my first love. He's married and chubby now. Happy, I suppose. The second is complicated...private.

I digress... back to the bikini basics. I decided to go home and cook in my bikini, clean in my bikini and plant veggies and herbs in my bikini. AK may have something going here...It's quite liberating and fun!

Kudos to the bikini! We're bringing it back..with a vengeance!

1 comment:

  1. Next step, nudity! :) Love your blog by the way, and it was really nice meeting you on Saturday! I am having similar feelings here, missing Miami, missing friends, missing everything I feel like! Hopefully we can cross paths again. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete