Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TO POST OR NOT TO POST

Ok...after much thought and a LOT of comments from my friends...I have decided reluctantly to take down one of my posts.

"That's a little harsh..."
"How would you feel if you read that and knew it was about you?"
"Does your friend read your blog?"

Just a sample of comments from my friends. I believe in freedom of speech, but there IS a fine line between writing and venting.

In a nutshell, the post was about a very special friend. And for anyone who knows me well and knows some of the stuff going on in my personal life, they KNOW who this post was about. And, if this friend read the post, they surely would know it was about them.

It wasn't stuff I haven't told this friend before. But, my intent is not to hurt, not to lash out and truthfully, in a way...that's what I was doing. My friend and I have been through a lot. If I have something to say, I decided I'd better just tell it to my friend straight. Just between the two of us.

Taking the high road this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment