Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IN 'N OUT vs RAY'S PIZZA

I just satisfied my craving: one In 'N Out Cheeseburger with onions and fries (light on the salt). Yum! And now, my pants are literally a little tighter.

I must say...it's the best junk food you'll ever eat. And it tastes even better at the end of the night when you've had way too much to drink. It's a staple in California (and maybe a couple of other western city/states). And, many of us here salivate just thinking about eating one. But, most NY'ers don't have a clue. Too bad for them. They'll never know what they're missing until they try one.

On the other hand...they have pizza. G.S. is in NYC right now and just texted me that he ate a slice from Ray's. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Also...the absolute best thing you can eat out there when you're wasted. And Ray's will do the trick! There are a ton of other pizza joints that are great too. It's the one thing Los Angelenos will never have. GREAT pizza. You just can't get NY-style pizza here in LA. You can try, but it will never compare. Unfortunately, for me now.

Bottom line...NYers have pizza and we have the most amazing burger. One for one. I guess we're even tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment